You will find plenty of birthdays quotes every now and then both online and offline. A nice quote in the birthday message always provides a better feel and approach. But it is difficult to find happy birthday quotes for friends. That is famous quotes specifically targeted towards friends. In this article, rather than a simple compilation of some birthday quotes for friends, we have tried to incorporate on how you can articulate the message along with the quotes.
✌ Birthday Quotes for Friends
1. “Let us seek the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. And Let us accept our own responsibility for the future,” – Kennedy
2. “It is not the strongest of the species that survive. But the one most responsive to change,” – Darwin
3. “It’s the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it,” – Aristotle
4. “Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance you must keep moving,” – Einstein
5. “Don’t celebrate how old you are, celebrate the years you survived.” – Touaxia Vang
6. “Someday you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again.” – C.S. Lewis
7. “Study the past if you would define the future!”– Confucius
8. “It doesn’t matter how slowly you go, so long as you don’t stop.” – Anonymous
9. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving,” – Einstein
10. “I don’t mind getting older; it’s a privilege denied to so many!” ― Chris Geiger
☛ Jump: Happy Birthday Quotes
11. “Every day you sparkle but today you rule.” This anonymous person rightly mentioned about your beauty, talent and charismatic personality. Keep shining and wishing you a very happy birthday, my best friend for life.
12. “Live beautifully, love generously, and laugh freely. Thanks for being a fantastic friend. I hope this year brings you the best that life has to offer.” Dear best friend, I could have written something mushy and cute for you like this as well but I won’t. You know why? Because you already know every tiny detail that I feel about and will not bore you with same long essays.
13. “Here’s to laughing at our own jokes and keeping each other sane!” My lovely best friend, this quote is so relocatable for us and you know why. I was planning to add another lame joke to the message but for your birthday, I will spare you from this.
14. “Cherish all your happy moments; they make a fine cushion for old age.” Booth Tarkington rightly said that but my best friend is not getting old anytime soon. Just a small token of a wish from your best friend for life.
15. “Cakes are special. Every birthday, every celebration ends with something sweet, a cake, and people remember. It’s all about the memories.” Buddy Astrolabe is an expert and we should always listen to experts. Here’s to making memories on your birthday with sweet cake, balloons, candles, and some great friends.
16. “Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.” A beautiful quote by Satchel Paige is dedicated to you, my best friend. Thank you for always being by my side and giving me the most fun-filled childhood one can ever ask for.
17. “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” These are the words of Oprah Winfrey to live by. Happy birthday, BFF. Let us celebrate the day in our own special way just the way we have been doing for the past years. Let’s keep the tradition alive.
18. “Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!” This quote by Dr. Seuss is so relevant for your birthday. You have come a long way my friend and the path of challenges are still ahead. Just remember that I will always be by your side rooting for you.
19. On the occasion of your birthday, I would like to dedicate a quote by Brian Tracy “The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance.” My dear best friend, I feel that you have always given this great gift to your family and friends. Wish you all the very best for your birthday”.
20. “Let us never know what old age is. Let us know the happiness time brings, not count the years.” Great words by Antonius to live by. I feel we should embrace the happiness that life gives us and make the best use of it. Occasions like your birthday are special and we should celebrate it with all grandeur and festivity.
21. “God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.” A famous quote by Voltaire is something I wanted to share with you, my good friend. For your birthday, I would want all the good things to happen to you. I am glad that I am a part of your life now.
22. William Barclay said, “there are two great days in a person’s life – the day we are born and the day we discover why.” I feel like a person you are very mature and you understand how to deal with adverse situations. For your birthday, I wish nothing but success for you, dear friend.
23. “Let this day be full of joy and celebration. I wish you an outstanding and fabulous birthday, my friend!” This is a quote from the unknown but I feel is highly relocatable for our situation. We might have met for a small span of time only but I wish from the bottom of my heart that you be happy and successful.
24. “The best of your life has yet to come, embrace it, be confident, and embark on a future of limitless possibilities and opportunities. Happy birthday.” Now that I have found a friend like you, I feel we have so much more to explore and challenge life.
25. “I wish I could turn back the clock. I’d find you sooner and love you longer. Happy birthday.” Friendships are a great gift of life. This quote made me realize how lucky I am to have found such a great friend like you.
26. “Support wildlife, Have a wild birthday party!” Haha, a little joke to cheer you up on your big day. Really happy birthday to you my friend and I pray that you get all the happiness, love and appreciation that you deserve.
27. “Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake, so dig in!” I will bring you a giant birthday cake to celebrate this special day and to celebrate us.
28. “Another birthday means your life journey is incomplete, may your path be paved with success and guided by love.” Best wishes, my friend.
29. “Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be.” I feel this wonderful quote by Robert Browning is so relevant to our situation. We might be new friends but I feel we have a great connection. Let’s start by celebrating your birthday together.
30. “No matter how much I grow up, still it seems that we were young yesterday.” My beloved friend, I cannot express in words how much I love you. Happy birthday.
31. “The older I get, the more I realize that I am still a little younger than you!” I love to crack lame jokes around you. Haha! Happy birthday, old friend.
32. “Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.” Mark Twain truly understands what you are feeling right now. You have come a long way and your age is just here to say that how successful you have become over the past years of your life. Happy birthday!
33. “You don’t get older, you get better.” A quote by Shirley Bassey that I truly believe that describes you right. Happy birthday.
34. “Everything I know I learned after I was 30.” A lovely quote by Georges Clemenceau to give a different perspective on birthdays. I think your life of adventures has started from this birthday, my friend.
35. “Congratulations and good wishes to the friend who has everything — including me!” I don’t think I have anything more to wish for you. Just always stay happy and delighted like this forever and ever.
36. “You will never be as young again as you are today, so have fun. But be careful, because you have never been this old before.” An interesting take on birthdays this quote provides us, isn’t it? Wishing you a wonderful birthday today and in all the years to come.
37. “I hope that you have the greatest birthday ever from the moment you open your eyes in the morning until they close late at night.” Honestly, I hope so my friend. The anonymous person truly describes your needs on your birthday.
38. “The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.” Sometimes I get confused whether the quite was by Lucille Ball or you! Because this totally describes your perspective in life. Happy birthday, dear friend.
39. “Thank you for the years of cake and ice cream.” Can’t wait to indulge in some more cakes and ice-cream on the occasion of your birthday.
40. “And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” Abraham Lincoln rightly said that when you live by your own terms, you can live to the fullest. My dear friend, I love this philosophy and I feel on the occasion of your birthday you should embrace it too.
41. “We turn not older with years, but newer every day.” Emily Dickinson might have been talking about your beauty when these lines were written. Happy birthday my dearest friend and I honestly feel you are getting better each year with everything you do.
42. “Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new.” Sam Hagar truly portrayed the situation you have. You love to explore and I feel birthdays are the perfect occasion to pamper yourself; take a trip or go to a spa or enjoy a big piece of chocolate cake.
43. “The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young”. One of my favorite quotes made by Henry Ford is dedicated to you my friend on the occasion of your birthday.
44. “You’re never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream” this quote by Les Brown is something I want to dedicate solely to you. I know you are struggling to find your passion my friend but let me tell you it’s never too late. On the lovely occasion of your birthday, I wish that you achieve all the milestones of success that you have been longing for so long.
45. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” George Eliot rightly pointed out what to do in life. This birthday I wish that you experience something greater than usual and you get a memory to cherish for your lifetime.
46. “With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.” As poetic as William Shakespeare’s quotes, this one tops the list for me. Wishing you a joyous birthday for this year and many more years to come.
47. “Nobody grows old merely by living a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideals. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.” Samuel Ullman rightly characterized the birthday situation. I just want to let you know a very happy birthday and wish you good luck for all your upcoming endeavors.
48. “Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words,” Rightly as Plautus mentioned, we should celebrate your birthday with a similar mindset and enthusiasm.
49. “Man’s main task in life is to give birth to himself, to become what he potentially is,” I dedicate this quote by E. Fromm to you on your birthday. I believe you are a strong individual with an amazing personality and I wish that you gain all the success in life. Wishing you a very happy birthday.
50. “Age is opportunity no less than youth itself,” is a quote by Henry Wads worth Longfellow. My dear friend, I still feel you are young and capable of achieving much more than you think. Happy birthday.
51. “Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, but beautiful old people are works of art,” this quote by Eleanor Roosevelt perfectly describes you. A very happy birthday to you.
52. “The older the fiddler, the sweeter the tune,” this English proverb is quite apt for your birthday. With each passing year, you are getting sweeter and nicer. Happy birthday.
53. “None are as old as those who have outlived enthusiasm,” this quote Henry David Thoreau reminds me of you and your drive and passion towards your dream. Keep chasing that and wish you a very happy birthday.
54. Gabriel G. Marquez claimed “It’s not true that people stop pursuing dreams because they grow old, they grow old because they stop pursuing dreams,” Happy birthday and I know you will never be old because you will keep on chasing your dreams no matter what.
55. “You can’t help getting older, but you don’t have to get old.” George Burns probably wrote the quote targeted towards you. Someone who is so young at heart could never go old. Happy birthday, friend. Here’s to more years of youth.
56. “If we could be twice young and twice old, we could correct all our mistakes,” A great quote of Euripides. On your birthday, I want to ask for forgiveness for all the mistakes I did. I know you have a big heart, my friend. A very very happy birthday, dear.
57. “Some people, no matter how old they get, never lose their beauty. They merely move it from their faces into their hearts,” I dedicate this quote by Martin Buxbaum to you. You truly resemble the attributes of the quote. Happy birthday, my precious friend.
58. “The heart of the giver makes the gift dear and precious,” – Martin Luther
59. You are precious to me in all possible ways. Happy birthday to you, my most precious friend.
60. “Whatever you are, be a good one.” – Lincoln…… Yes, you indeed are. I cannot comprehend how can a person be so self-less and kind. Happy birthday to you.
61. “Twinkle, twinkle, little star. Happy birthday from afar.” I might be away from you but how can I forget the birthday of the special friend I made!
❤ Send a Happy Birthday Quote To your Best Friend
Your best friend is your most precious person in life. Simply a happy birthday quote for friends will not suffice the plethora of emotions you feel for your best friend. Most of the birthday messages or birthday quotes for friends are usually focused on appreciating the person. These messages need to be personalized after the quote. Besides, with best friends, it is better to avoid writing cliched messages. Your message or wish means a lot to your best, so make sure that you put in much effort into this.
❤ Birthday Quote for your new Friend
In a different point in lives, we encounter different types of people and we become friends with those with whom we feel comfortable. Making new friends in different phases of life is not something uncommon. But the problem with newly made friends is the fact that you haven’t shared a good number of memories that you can add to your message. Hence, a better approach could be to add a quote and write how you feel about the person. Our take in this segment on birthday quotes for friends is given below.
❤ Birthday Quotes To your Childhood Friend
It is the most difficult to write a birthday message for your childhood friend. You have spent so much time together and witnessed so many things together. It gets difficult to prioritize what to write and what not to write. In fact, there are times when the problem arises that you run out of content to use since you have been wishing each other every year for a long time now. birthday quotes for friends can be quite useful to design a beautiful message for your childhood friend.
❤ Ultimate Birthday Quotes for your Special Friend
When you are using birthday quotes for friends, the type of friend you are writing for is an important factor to consider. The tone is different when the friend is old or new. There are some friends in our lives who might not be our best friend but take a special place in our hearts. For those special friends, we have compiled some great birthday quotes that you can use.
❤ Birthday Quotes for Friends you can send College friend
With our college friends, the medium of interaction is quite different at times. Specifically due to the reason that in college, people for the first time get the taste of freedom. Therefore, everyone gets to enjoy the first days of freedom with their college friends. Some happy birthday quotes for friends could be used here.
❤ Other Birthday Quotes for Friends
Other than customized quotes, we have compiled birthday quotes that you can use for any occasion. Happy birthday quotes for friends are actually quite versatile. They could be appreciative, encouraging, witty, emotional or funny. You can use any of the mentioned quotes along with a relevant message of your own. This makes the message look much better.
☝ Our Final Take
At the end of the day, it’s the thought of the sender that matters. If you are true to your words, no matter how you articulate the message, your friend will understand your emotion. Happy birthday quotes for friends just makes the process a bit easier on your end. Use some of the quotes and approaches are written by us or add or mix and match them with your own thoughts.